Friday, March 12, 2010

Jenny Jots It Down is online!


Hello All!

One year ago, I heard the word blog and brushed it off as another Internet craze that would soon come to a screeching halt, but I'm now eating my words as I see people blogging about everything from cooking tips (I keep tabs on Ruthie Writes, an excellent blog by my good friend Ruth) to classical music to men's underwear! (I swear, they are out there!) So I figured it was time to jump on the blogging bandwagon, but don't worry, this won't read like a diary of my most interpersonal reflections.

Right now, my year-round life in Tahoe is focused mostly on snowboarding, hiking, swimming, kayaking, biking and in general, playing in the great outdoors. As Marketing Coordinator (as I like to refer to myself) for A Sante Lakeside Fitness in Tahoe City, I decided the most relevant thing to blog about would be health and fitness...that's a no-brainer. So check in with me and I'll give you advice on what to buy organic (that's my first blog topic!), how to blast that ab flab, where to hike in Tahoe, and even random topics like what I thought of today's Zumba workout! (Not as random as men's underwear, I can assure you.)

Thanks for reading! Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment